The OPJH is the annual event organized in Paris to promote the historical wargame in all its forms and where you will find companies and publishers presenting their games, their new and future releases.
Warlord Games will be attending this show for the first time ever this year, on Saturday and Sunday only.
- a tournament area
- a free gaming area
- a prototype area to meet the authors and discover the successes of tomorrow
- a visit of the collections of the Dosne-Thiers Foundation
- a conference by historian Yann Le Bohec
- a history library and a bar / snack / relaxation area
- Tickets available online or at the door. Dayly ticket is 10€. Additional fee applys to tournament players. Free entry for visitors under 16 and Ladies.
- Tric Trac d’Or – prize ceremony
The OPJH takes place in the beautiful salons of the Hotel Dosne – Thiers . It houses one of the most remarkable libraries dedicated to history.
Friday, September 27th: 14h-22h
Saturday,September 28th: 9h-22h