1250 points – 3 Game Tournament
With the new Version 2 book out now, this next tournament steps things up a gear. Force restrictions are as follows: – Max 2 Platoons other than that follow generic or theater selections.
Games: 3 games total
Registration 8.45 to 9am
- Game 1 (9:15AM-11:45AM)
- Lunch 12:00 -12:30pm
- Game 3 (12:45 to 3:00PM
- Game 3 (3:15PM-5:30PM)
Award Ceremony 5:45PM
Rules :We are using Rules as written from the main rule book version 2.
What to Bring:
- A good Attitude!
- Order dice are mandatory (suggest two sets if available), tape measure, pin markers, and abunch of D6.
- An Army! (All miniatures must be WYSIWYG and have at least a basic paint job).
- A rule book and any errata or FAQ you may think is relevant
- Two hard copies of your army list.
Standard rule book missions will be randomly determined once all participants have registeredand submitted a list. Top secret will be excluded and the same mission will not be played twice.
Point Totals –
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- 5 points for scenario victory>
- 3 Points for scenario draw
- 1 Point for a scenario defeat
- Up to 3 Bonus Kill Points per game.
Tournament Organiser is the final judge for any issues involving interpretation of rules.