Bring your Bolt Action forces for a day of skirmish competitive play against opponents, prizes to be announced. Mark as attending and message page admins to register – see post below.
The competition is limited to 12 players, people must register by messaging the Grim Dice Facebook page by 06 February
All players must have three lists prepared in advance. List one – 250pt, list two – 500pt, list three – 750 pt
All lists must be submitted in advance of the event for verification (by 06 February) – they can be submitted in Word, excel, pdf, Battlescribe output or Army Builder pdf output.
1. Forces must come from one of the following books (from the Army List section):
• Armies of USA
• Armies of Great Britain
• Armies of Germany (version 2)
• Armies of the Soviet Union
• Armies of Imperial Japan
• Armies of France and the Allies
• Armies of Italy and the Axis
2. List one cannot include any Forward Observers or any vehicle
3. List two and three can include vehicles but nothing with Armour greater than a value of 7
4. All lists must follow the standard Force Selection rules on p153 of the Bolt Action v2 rulebook and can consist of one or more Reinforced Platoons
5. None of the lists may have more than ten order die
6. Players must bring a printed copy of each list with them together with sufficient order dice for each forces, templates, dice bags, tape measures, rulebook and Armies of … books.
7. Players remain responsible for their forces and equipment through out the day, please don’t ask Grim to look after anything for you!
• 09.30 – 10.00 Registration
• 10.15 – 11.15 Game one
• 11.30 – 12.30 Game two
• 12.30 – 13.00 Break
• 13.15 – 14.15 Game three
• 14.30 – 15.45 Game four
• 16.00 Prize giving and wash-up
• Win: 3 Tournament Points (TP)
• Draw: 2 TP
• Loss: 0 TP
• Casualty points (CP) – players must track the opponent’s units they have destroyed aka removed the order dice. Each order dice removed earns 2 CP
• Objective points (OP) – each in game objective captured and held at the end of the game earns 5 OP
• Final scoring per game will be TP + CP + OP
• In addition points will be awarded on the day to painted forces and to themed forces – the TO’s decision on this is final
3. Each player will take part in four games during the day. The initial match for Round One will be by random selection, Round Two onwards will be by matching players with the closest score. If players have faced each other before then they will be matched against players randomly chosen from the table below them.
4. There are no restrictions on Allied vs Allied or Axis vs Axis games during the day.
5. Scenarios will be chosen from the Bolt Action v2 rulebook and announced after 06 February.
6. The overall winner will be the player with the most points after Round four.
Prize support will be announced shortly